Find the page you're looking for here!
Clothing Patterns 101 Home Page
- Craft Paper, Tape, and Other Supplies
- Muslin or Inexpensive Fabric
- Miscellaneous Tools and Supplies
- Fitting the Pant - Initial Fitting
- Fitting the Pant - Final Fitting
- Making a Torso or Blouse/Top Block
- The Importance of Sewing Darts (and how to use them well!)
- How to Use Quarter Scale Patterns to Practice Pattern Drafting Techniques
- Drafting a Bodice with Shoulder Yoke
- Drafting the Basic Blouse Block
- Drafting a Fitted Blouse or Shirt
- Drafting a Flared or Swing Top
- Drafting a Sweetheart Neckline
- Drafting a Bateau or Boatneck
- Drafting a Convertible Collar
- Drafting a V-Neck or Notched Neckline
- Why do I need a Dress Block? Can't I just re-design a purchased pattern?
- Why do I need Darts? They're so UGLY!!
- Using Your Quarter Scale Patterns
- Turning Your Darts into Styling Details
- Slashing and Spreading your Pattern to Add Fullness
- Using Basic Pattern Techniques
- What does it mean to "true" your pattern?
- Do You Have Trouble Fitting the Bust?
- Where Do You Find Design Inspiration?
- Even the Greatest Styles Falls Flat if it's Out of Proportion
- Do You Speak the "Language" of Patterns?
- The Difference Between Sewing Ease and Style or Fit Ease
- Sewing Gifts for Your Friends - or For You!
- Patternmaking Tools to Get You Started
- Style vs Fashion - Do You Know the Difference?
- More on How to Use Quarter Scale Patterns
- More on Pattern Manipulations to Move Darts and Add Fullness
Return to Clothing Patterns 101 Home Page
ClothingPatterns101.com does not sell the personal information of its users to anyone, ever.